At Street Dance Mixes we believe that great music makes a good routine look phenomenal.
To prove it, we wanna see your crew bang out a set to the SAME MIX as everyone else, so this video comp is
ALL ABOUT THE CHOREOGRAPHY
All you have to do is;
Listen to the preview here, get inspired, and if you think your crew can smash it,
download the mix (priced at £5) work out your set, rehearse it, film it,
and then upload it to your YouTube Channel.
To enter, simply sign up as a member (free) at StreetDanceMixes.com
and search for ‘Video Comp Mix’ or click here to preview http://bit.ly/286VzXe
Email us the link to your YouTube Video so we can add it to the competition playlist on our YouTube channel.
The ten videos with the most likes will make it to the judged final.
The competition will be judged on January 31st 2017 with £1000 cash for the best routine, plus a £250 prize for the best production.
Watch our video about the comp here
Street Dance Mixes ‘Cut it Up’ Video Battle 2016 competition rules
- Any dancer or dancers at any age can enter
- Submissions must be made by an adult over 18
- Entrants must be a signed up member of streedancemixes.com prior to entry
- Entrants must purchase the Cut It Up video comp 2016 mix. (The price is £5 for the mix, entry into the competition is free)
- Entrants must upload the video entry to a YouTube channel by January 25th 2017
- The link to the video entry should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following must be in your subject header:
- (Dancer/s and or crew name) – video battle 2016
- All submitted videos will be curated into a playlist on the SDM YouTube channel
- You must have the full consent from all the performers featured in your video to upload it to YouTube
- Street Dance Mixes Limited do not accept responsibility for any legal action taken against you in the creation of your video, it is your responsibility to obtain any permissions required.
- All videos are made at the entrants own risk and expense
- Competition ends Jan 31st 2017, the winner will be contacted by e-mail
- The winner agrees to a presentation of the prize money, including photo shoot
- The winner agrees to appear in all relevant SDM blog and social media posts
- Proof of mix purchase will be required to claim prize
- Video links submitted using the preview version of the mix will not be considered
- Judging criteria
- Submissions will be judged on:
- Production quality will not be taken into account for the main prize, however, there is a further £250 prize to reward the best produced submission.
- Entrants retain all rights to the video(s) they submit
- Street Dance Mixes limited reserve the right to refuse submissions containing nudity, violence or any other inappropriate content
- Competition is open only to members residing in the UK and Europe
- Cash prizes are paid in GBP, winners from outside the UK will get paid in their own currency based on the exchange rate at the time of award